The square named after Fr. Stanislaw Pielasa

Skwer im ks. Stanisława PielasyThe square is located between the Dluga, Wolnosci and Bulwar Streets.  It received the name of the father dedicated to Sokolow on 18th April, 2002, pursuant to a resolution of the City Council.

Father canon Stanislaw Pielasa (1906 – 1985) was the architect of the current church of Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Temple of Holubla in Siedlce district.

Leave a Reply